Although Australian based, we are an international team.
In King Planning’s 27 years of operation, we have acted on a diverse range of thousands of projects across various industries.
On those projects we have provided our services to a broad range of clients, from leading multinational construction practices, law firms and project owners to local builders, engineers and government bodies.
Some of the domestic projects on which we have been engaged include:
- Major LNG projects such as QCLNG Pipeline, Ichthys LNG, Gorgon LNG, Australia Pacific LNG and Gladstone LNG
- Playford Power Station, South Australia
- Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal, Queensland
- Westpac Headquarters “One Fifty Collins”, Victoria
- Raine Square Shopping Centre, Western Australia
- Gold Coast Light Rail, Queensland
- Sydney’s Cross City Tunnel, New South Wales
- Adelaide Desalination Plant, South Australia
- New Royal Adelaide Hospital, South Australia
Our experience includes domestic and international projects of all sizes.
Some of our international project experience includes:
- Petronas Filharmonik Hall, Kuala Lumpur
- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine, Tanzania
- Nui Phao Polymetallic Mine, Vietnam
- Medupi Power Station, South Africa
- Sludge Treatment Facility, Hong Kong
- Al Shaqab Equestrian Centre, Qatar
- Waste Water Treatment Plant, Kenya
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Access System MRT, Taiwan
- Dr Pixley Memorial Hospital, South Africa
- Australian Embassy, Indonesia
Discover projects via industry
To discover further detail regarding some of the projects identified above, please see the industry links below.